Grilled Butternut Squash Ingredients:
- Olive oil.
- Salt and pepper.
- Peel Squash.
- Cut in half long ways and remove seeds.
- Cut squash into 1″ to 1″ ¼ cubes.
- Bring pot to a boil.
- Boil or Steam squash till tender or al dente.
- Cool down in cold water and drain.
- Toss the squash in a bowl with olive oil and season with salt and pepper to liking.
- Thread squash cubes onto skewers and set aside.
- Build a medium-hot charcol fire or heat gas grill to medium high and oil the grill grate.
- Grill the squash skewers, basting with the reserved marinade left from olive oil.
- Toss and turn squash skewers until browned or liking for about 5-7 minutes.