Acorn and hazelnut parsnip soup
Ingredients for acorn and hazelnut parsnip soup:
- 3 cups roasted parsnips, diced.
- 1 halved and roasted acorn squash.
- 1 quart hazelnut milk.
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped.
- 1/2 tsp black pepper, ground.
- 1 tsp kosher salt.
- 1/4 cup hazelnuts, chopped and toasted.
- In a large pot, add the parsnips and the scooped out acorn squash. Discard the squash skin.
- Add in the hazelnut milk, salt, and black pepper, and stir over a low flame until all the vegetables are heated through.
- When it is hot, add in the rosemary and stir.
- Blend in a countertop device or use a hand blender to puree.
- Serve hot with chopped hazelnuts as garnish.