Grilled Spaghetti Squash Ingredients:
- Spaghetti Squash.
- Baking sheet.
- Honey or molasses.
- Preheat the oven to 325ºF.
- Cut it long ways in half.
- Scrape off the seeds and throw them away.
- Place squash on rimmed baking sheet with just enough water to cover the bottom.
- Carefully place in oven.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven very carefully (water might still remain).
- Remove squash from sheet and allow to cool at room temperature.
- Just before serving set squash, cut side down, directly on grill directly over coals or small wood fire.
- Grill 3 – 4 minutes then flip and place on coolest part of grill
- Add 1 Tbs of butter to each half.
- Season to taste with salt.
- Drizzle on honey or molasses.
- Cover grill and cook another 2 minutes until butter has melted.
- Take squash from grill with tongs.
- Squeeze halves to release flesh.
- Use fork to gently shred it and mix it with the butter.
- Serve immediately in the shells.
Leave a Reply