Ingredients for Glazed Pumpkin Donuts:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165° C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir all-purpose flour, brown sugar, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, salt, and baking soda together in a bowl; add pumpkin puree, eggs, milk, and softened butter. Beat mixture with an electric hand mixer on low speed until combined into a batter; spoon into a donut pan.
- Bake in preheated oven until donuts spring back when touched, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Beat confectioners’ sugar, melted butter, water, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until smooth.
- Dip warm donuts into the glaze and let any excess glaze drip back into bowl before placing glazed donut on prepared baking sheet to cool.
- To make cinnamon sugar donuts, melt 1/4 cup butter and mix together 1/2 cup white sugar with 1 tablespoon cinnamon.
- When donuts are done baking, dip them in the melted butter, then the cinnamon-sugar mixture.