Ingredients for Honeydew Bubble Tea:
- 1 cup black tapioca pearls.
- 2 green tea bags.
- ½ honeydew melon.
- 1 cup milk or plain soy milk.
- Agave syrup to taste.
- In a large pot bring 10 cups of water to a boil. Add tapioca pearls and boil until plump; about 5 minutes. Cover and reduce heat to medium; simmer for 5 minutes. Drain tapioca pearls and set aside.
- In the meantime, bring two cups of water to a boil and steep two bags of green tea. Place in the refrigerator until
- Cool. Peel and seed half a honeydew melon and chop into bite size pieces. Place in a food processor and pulse until smooth. Refrigerate until Cool. When tea and puree are cold, combine in a large jug. Add milk and sweeten to taste.
- To serve place 2-3 tablespoons of tapioca pearls in a glass and top with honeydew tea. Drink with an extra large straw.